GRASS is a non-profit 501(c)(3), all volunteer organization. We depend on dog loving angels to help in different areas. There are many opportunities for volunteering for our Sanctuary, please let us know your areas of interest.
Volunteer positions are available in the areas of adoption, office/clerical, fundraising and events, Sanctuary and grounds up-keep and, of course, helping with the care of our golden residents. We are now accepting general volunteer applications.
- Dog Intake
- Care of Dogs (Grooming, Bathing, Feeding, Play and Training if needed)
- Vet Visits
- Foster or Adopt
- Foster to Adopt and carry a dog through their treatment
- Home Visits for Fostering or Adoption approvals
- Care of Sanctuary Facilities (housing and grounds care)
- Fundraising and Event Planning
- Talk to people about GRASS
- Share on Social Media
- Attend/ Participate in the events
- Offer freelance services
- Offer free Glamour Shots of GRASS dogs